- The word "Gospel" means good news.
- It is good news indeed that we can be reconciled with God through Jesus Christ.
- A brief presentation of this good news can be seen in the following verses:
- Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, John 3:16, Revelations 3:20, Ephesians 2:8-10...
- All of us have fallen short of the beauty-of-character that God wants for his children. (Romans 3:23). Because of sin we are separated from God. (Romans 6:23)
- God loves you so much that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for your sins. If you commit your life to Christ based on this, you can be in relationship with God today, and in the life to come... (John 3:16)
- God invites you to join his family. Will you open the door (of your heart) and invite Jesus in? (Revelation 3:20)
- If you haven't already committed your life to Christ, and would like to do so, but need some help with this, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Or if you are sincerely seeking the Christian God, and have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- I invite you to seek the Christian God. He promises that if you seek him with sincerity, humility and perseverance, he will reveal himself to you.
- I was given this invitation. I responded, and as I investigated the evidence, I gradually came to intellectual (and experiential) certainty of God's existence. I ended up committing my life to Christ (based on his death on the cross, for me), and I walk now in relationship with the God of the Universe.
- I invite you to do the same.
Wishing you the Peace and Love of Jesus Christ